We’re going to do this weekly post of our top 5 favorite finds. It could be recipes we’ve come across, shoes we’re obsessed with, actors that we wish lived down the street from us, and more. Enjoy!
1. My nails this week. For the first time in a while, I painted my nails. Something about it being June and the sun being out makes me want to pull out the bright nail polish colors and have some fun. What’s not so fun? How my nails looked right after I did all the dishes last night.
2. This song by Vampire Weekend. On repeat. All day.
3. This recipe for Magic Chocolate Shell. When I was younger, I used to have this stuff every day. I basically had chocolate shell with a side of ice cream. I may be pulling out the ice cream maker a little bit more this season now that I have this handy dandy recipe.
4. Crazy Crush. I’ve been obsessed for the past few months. Which is rare for me, since I’m usually the one who will get an iPhone app, play/use it for a couple weeks, and get bored of it and delete it. The fact that this game has 2938472 levels means I could play this game forever. FOR-EV-ER.
5. In case you didn’t get my reference, here’s a clip from my favorite movie ever. I don’t think I will ever stop saying ‘forever’ like that.