1. Would you believe me if I told you that I had olive bread for the first time yesterday? K and I were at Whole Foods this weekend with the intention of getting some fresh ciabatta bread. We just made another fresh batch of pesto, and wanted to make some pesto bread with it. On our way through the bakery, K found some fresh olive bread. I figured we’d give it a shot. YUM! So delicious, and meshed great with the pesto and mozzarella. This may become a regular in this household.
2. Anyone else completely obsessed with the commercials on these days? I roll on the floor laughing whenever I hear a new AT&T commercial – the ones with the roundtable, the guy in the suit, and the adorable children. I recite what the kids say on a daily basis. And this commercial? I may be the only person that REWINDS the commercials.
3. This post from Chasing Delicious about the “Life of a Food Blogger”. This post had me cracking up and saying “mhm!” a lot. But Shirley and I are still foodie blog newbies, and some of those items had me cringing! – if I ever run the dishwasher more than once a day, it’s time for an intervention.
4. Let’s talk about Zumba for a minute. I’ve been doing Zumba for about 4 years at this point, and I love it. Unlike Shirley, who can wake up at 6am and run 6 miles, I have to drag myself to the gym. And I complain the entire time I’m there. So Zumba has been a great outlet for me. It’s fun, easy, and I get a great workout in. If you’re looking for some cardio without the boredom of spending 30 minutes on the treadmill, I highly suggest it. No dancing experience or coordination necessary! Trust me, I have 2 left feet. If I can do it, so can you.
5. Speaking of Zumba, we’ve recently started a dance for this new song. Love it love it love it. We basically do squats during the entire song, so unfortunately, my thighs say otherwise! If you’re interested in the routine, here it is!
– happy hump day! (sorry, I couldn’t resist)