1. First and foremost… WE. HAVE. TOMATOES! K and I planted some tomato seeds back in early June, and after almost giving up, I got a text at work: “you have a tomato growing.” I may have squealed in front of everyone I was so excited. They are growing every day and I cannot wait until they are ready to pick!
2. K’s birthday is on Friday. I have the best birthday cake idea in mind for him. Something small and simple. But it will be rich and tasty! I can’t wait to prepare it and post it here!
3. Lava Cakes are my favorite. So when I saw this recipe, I freaked out a little bit. I mean, look at it. Hot gooey cookie. Melty vanilla ice cream. Individual serving. This on a plate and an episode of real housewives and I’m a happy girl.
4. The most important event this week was that K and I had our Fantasy Football draft! Earlier that day, we went to the Eagles open practice, so by the time of the draft, I couldn’t wait to start picking. The best part?! TOMMY BRADY at QB, Danny Amendola at WR. Love it.
5. You didn’t think I was going to go through this week’s favorite finds without at least once mentioning the *NSYNC reunion, did you? Oh. My. Goodness. I am going to be completely honest – Shirley and I were 100% Backstreet Boys fanatics when we were kids. But who started singing “bye bye bye” to the TV and had the biggest grin on her face all Sunday night after the performance?! This girl.